Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WooHoo... My 1st blog is created...

Hi hi... I'm Jason Ong Liang Yi. This is the 1st blog I ever created. Actually I have an idea to create a blog long time ago, but always end up with nothing... Haha...

But it's different now, this time I really want to have my own blog due to some reasons as listed below:
  1. I want have something new or do something new in this new year.
  2. I'm already 20 this year, so it's kind of late if I'm still not going to create 1.
  3. I have a sudden impulse to create a blog and write an article.
  4. I think write article on own blog is a good mean to express my mood.
  5. Lots of my friends have their own blog, so I also wanna have 1.
I also hope to get know of new people here...

8 comments:

  1. FUIYO!
    Gong hei fatt choy!
    congratz!
    i am 1st 1!
    Yeah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thank you very much...
    Thank you for ur support...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogging world...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, Seok Li...
    I'm very new to blogging, please give me ur advice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol..okok,but xw blog longer then me...maybe u should ask her for advice...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... to be better, both of u give me advice la... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha~
    vr easy, jz crap, crap and crap~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jason for being the new kid on the blog! Be warned, blogging is addictive! btw, yr template is the same as mine. http://metta88.blogspot.com .. hope the similarity ends there , he!he!

    ReplyDelete