Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fate always teases people

This is first week for the semester, I was very happy by the time I got my timetable, because I have no need to go to uni on friday as there's no class on that day. Woohoo... This means I can go back to my hometown, Penang on thursday if I want and can be there for 3 days rather than 2 days only.

BUT, my happiness has fell away after the announcement made by class rep. yesterday. OMG, there're lot of classes to be replaced during this semester and all of these replacement are on friday... below are the days which I'm going to have replacement classes on friday...
  1. 16/1/2009
  2. 13/2/2009
  3. 27/2/2009
  4. 13/3/2009
  5. 3/4/2009

ARGH, this announcement came as a bolt from the blue. FATE ALWAYS TEASES PEOPLE.
But after comparing this to the my friends in Chemical Engineering, I found that it's not that bad, at least
I have no need to go to uni on weekends. HAHAHA...

5 comments:

  1. yea.. dun demand so high lar.
    LOL, but d lecturer shudnt decide without discuss with us lor, no respect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i agree with u...
    but we hv no choice, bcoz we can't offend lecturer, that's y fate always teases ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..actually i check thru all T1-T4 timetable...all d classes crush except fri afternoon...so v cant say anything oso...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... it's like that... then we juz can accept it lo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,,1st time reading ur blog,
    how r u ya ?
    still remember who i am ar?

    ReplyDelete